This is the 1-st album from the Legendary German Composer/Songwriter Dieter Bohlen and the vocalist Thomas Anders and their German Pop/Dance group Modern Talking. The 1st Album is the debut album by Modern Talking, released in the middle of 1985 in Germany. [2] It was released by Hansa Records and distributed by Ariola/BMG. Find a Modern Talking - The 1st Album first pressing or reissue. Complete your Modern Talking collection. Shop Vinyl and CDs. Find a Modern Talking - The 1st Album first pressing or reissue. Complete your Modern Talking collection. Shop Vinyl and CDs. The 1st Album is the debut album by Modern Talking, released in 1st April 1985 in Germany. The album contains two international hits "You're My Heart, You're My Soul" and "You Can Win If You Want", the first one of which peaked at No. 1 in many countries including Germany (where it spent six weeks at the top). Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for 1st Album - Modern Talking on AllMusic - 1985 Dear Internet Archive Supporter, I ask only once a year: please help the Internet Archive today. A1 : You're My Heart, You're My Soul : 5:36: A2 : You Can Win If You Want : 3:55: A3 : There's Too Much Blue In Missing You : 5:30: A4 : Diamonds Never Made A Lady 1985 debut album from the German pop duo. Te album contains two international hits "You're My Heart, You're My Soul" and "You Can Win If You Want". EMBED (for wordpress.com hosted blogs and archive.org item tags) Modern Talking was a German duo consisting of Thomas Anders and Dieter Bohlen. They have been referred to as Germany's most successful pop duo, and have had a Das CD-Album "The 1st Album" von Modern Talking (1985) - Alle Infos, Songs und mehr Download FLAC Modern Talking - The 1st Album 1985 lossless CD, MP3, M4A The First Album | Modern Talking to stream in hi-fi, or to download in True CD Quality on Qobuz.com This is the 1-st album from the Legendary German Composer/Songwriter Dieter Bohlen and the vocalist Thomas Anders and their German Pop/Dance group Modern Talking. Download And Listen Music Albums World M Modern Talking Modern Talking (First Album) 9 3. Modern Talking (First Album) Share . The 1st Album (Japan Edition) - Modern Talking at online store Music-bazaar.com 2009-2014 All rights reserved About File Formats. MP3 is a digital audio format without digital rights management (DRM) technology. Because our MP3s have no DRM, you can play it Download FLAC Modern Talking - The 1st Album 1985 lossless CD, MP3, M4A On this page you can download best albums Modern_Talking. ... Modern Talking The 1st Album '1985 . $2.95. Listen to MP3 Music in the app because you deserve the best The 1st Album Modern Talking. Released April 1, 1985. The 1st Album Tracklist. 1. You're My Heart, You're My Soul Lyrics. 5.9K 2. Modern Talking - CD Modern Talking - The 1st Album (1985) - FULL ALBUM!, clip video Das CD-Album "The 1st Album" von Modern Talking (1985) - Alle Infos, Songs und mehr Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for The Final Album: The Ultimate Best Of - Modern Talking on AllMusic - 2003 Modern Talking: 1st Album/Let's Talk About Love: DOWNLOAD NOW! Modern Talking: In The Garden Of Venus ( Best ... Download "Modern Talking" for FREE Modern Talking - Download songs & albums online MP3MIXX.COM - Largest music collection, millions of tracks, fresh music and much more. Have Modern Talking been working on a new album? While representatives are keeping tight-lipped, reports have been circulating on the Internet. Modern Talking The 1st Album 450,000. Modern Talking 15.11-53. Out of stock. Categories: Electronic, Pop Tag: Modern Talking. The 1st Album (1984) You're My Heart, You're My Soul, You Can Win If You Want, ... Modern Talking. Edit. VisualEditor History Talk (0) Share. Contents "You're My Heart, You're My Soul" is the first single by German europop duo Modern Talking released off their debut album The 1st Album. Popular Videos - Modern Talking Modern Talking ... Modern Talking - The 1st Album ... Modern Talking The Final Album - Modern Talking Greatest Hits The 1st Album ~ Release by Modern Talking (see all versions of this release, 3 available) Overview; Disc IDs; Cover Art; ... (Modern Talking album) Music Downloads. Search and download from over 6 million songs, music videos and lyrics. Largest collection of free music. ... Modern Talking The 1st Album. Year: 1988.